System Commander is a boot menu program. It was originally written by V-Communications, and is now owned by Avanquest Software. It has evolved into a quite complex boot menu that does auto-partitioning and a few other nifty tricks.
- It can boot anything from BeOS, FreeBSD, and Windows '98 to the latest GNU/Linux systems.
- It supports heaps of various operating systems and file systems.
- It's packaged with Partition Commander, a complex partition tool.
- It allows you to assign custom graphics to each operating system in the menu.
Unfortunately it doesn't load custom kernels and such, but you can use it as your master boot menu, and install GRUB on a secondary partition and have System Commander boot GRUB!
- You can download it here: - https://system-commander.updatestar.com